Monday 10 August 2015

IdrinQ - Drinks Review

IdrinQ
Hey Guys! Welcome back to my blog. Sorry I have been quite lately!
Today I am going to be reviewing these amazing and tasty drinks I received from IdrinQ. 
After hearing about them on YouTube I wrote to them to see if I can could find out what all the 'hype' was about! Sure do I understand now

These delicious drinks help you to think smarter. Not only does IdrinQ differ from normal energy drinks in the fact it contains no caffeine at all it also contains loads of vitamins and folic acid! 
The taste is in my opion much nicer than other energy drink brands such a Red Bull. It is more fruity and leaves a nicer taste in your mouth. It has no nasty side effects. 

As you can see above this is the packaging of the drink. The can is 330ml.
It is clear what the drink is and what flavour it is. The back is also very clear and tells you all the ingredients. The packaging is great and stands out. 

You can purchae these drinks in cases of 12 x 330ml on Amazon at the below link


I will defiantly be getting these again. As they are good quality and taste for the money. 

You can find thier contact information on here - http://www.idrinq.com/askdrinq.html

These drinks were also featured in DegustaBox

Thank you for checking out my blog! Let me know if you try out IdrinQ

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment