Wednesday 15 July 2015

Liebster Award Nomination

Liebster Award Nomination

Welcome back to my blog guys! So excited when I noticed I had been nominated for this! 

The Liebster award it is an award for bloggers nominated by other bloggers in the blogging community!!!

Here are the rules!!!




  1. Thank and link the blogger that nominated you
  2. Post an image of the award on your blog
  3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger nominated you asked
  4. Link 3-11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
  5. Create 11 questions for them to answer

Here are the answers to your questions Jen. Thank you for nominating me. 



The People I Nominate:
Becky - https://www.blogger.com/profile/02779210234633696981

Sophie Jo - https://plus.google.com/112187328625222882600/posts
Amber Howe - https://plus.google.com/107785927205474490378/posts

Here are your questions:


Why did you start blogging/YouTube? I started my YouTube channel and Blog as a way to share things which I love and ever since I have been hooked! 

Whats your favorite pizza topping? Pepperoni. Literally so delicious 

Whats your favorite TV program? This is a very tough one. It is a close tie between Waterloo Road and Family Guy. Think I will go with Waterloo Road. 

If you could breed two animals together to defy the laws of nature what new animal would you create and what would you call it? May seem boring but a cat and a dog. It would be so cute. I would call it a Cog! 

What do you associate the colour red with? Love. The colour red is such a vibrant and passionate colour. 

What's your worst pet peeve? The sound of people eating! Really grinds my gears! 

What are your goals? To be successful in my job so I can always be able to provide for my family if need be and when me and my boyfriend have our own family we will be financial good.

Do you have a weird obsession/or collection of things? I like plastic cutlery. I would say it is an obsession but I would rather eat with it than normal cutlery. 

Your top 3 favorite YouTubers? - Miranda Sings is one of my favs. She is so funny and cheers me up. Another would have to be PonitlessBlogGames with Alfie! He is so funny. Last would have to be my fellow freebie Youtubers! I don't have a fav you are all awesome!! 

What is the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done? Randomly just got up and went to Thorpe park! 

Describe  yourself in 3 words? Loving shy girly

Here are your questions:
  1. What kind of smoothie sounds really good right now? 
  2. Margarine or butter? Which did you grow up with? 
  3. Coolest thing you've ever been for Halloween? 
  4. What was your favorite cartoon growing up? 
  5. If you could change your natural hair color, would you? To what? 
  6. What eye color do you find sexiest? 
  7. What's your most favorite part of your personality? 
  8. Why did you start blogging / YouTube?
  9. Your top 3 favorite youtubers
  10. Describe  yourself in 3 words?
  11. What's the most delicious food you've ever eaten in your life? 

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment