Monday 13 July 2015

UpBeat Drinks Review

UpBeat Drinks Review 
Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to review UpBeat Protein Drinks. I tried 3 of the 4 flavors
I wanted to try these out for a while as I kept seeing them in my local shops. I went for two chocolate , one strawberry and one Blueberry and Raspberry. 
 A huge lover of anything chocolate and I am sure many would agree with me. The taste of this one lacks a good chocolate taste. It is a very nice drink but I think needs to be more sweet. Its a bit too milky. 

The Strawberry flavor has a lot more taste and flavor to it and you defiantly know it is strawberry.
 The Blueberry and Raspberry has to be my fav. It is simply delicious. You can really taste the fruit flavors in the drink and is nice and smooth. Its smells good too. 
.
The packaging of the bottles is very vibrant and modern. I love the design I think it catches your eye on the shelf. Although the bottles are small for the price you pay which is usually around £1.79. The price reflects in the amazing taste and quality of the drink itself though. At the moment in Tesco they are £1 which is a true bargain! You can purchase Upbeat in most shops and online. Please check out their website - http://www.feelingupbeat.com/

Saying all this overall the drinks are yummy! I would buy again but in my personal opinion the Chocolate one lacks taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment