Wednesday 8 July 2015

BirchBox - July 2015 Birch Bag

BirchBox - July 2015 Birch Bag

Heya everyone! Welcome back to my blog
This is my very first BirchBox! I was so excited when i realized what my package was at home. This month BirchBox done a Birchbag! The products come in a really sweet teal make up style bag. Please below for the 5 items I got.
 PARLOR by Jeff Chastin - Moisturizing Sea Salt Spray. Spray evenly onto damp or dry hair and style with fingers. It has very sweet smell.  
 POP Beauty - Eyeshadow Trio in Peach Parfait. Includes a double ended brush. This sweet little pallet of 3 simple but shimmery shades are a perfect handbag essential. 
 Balance Me - Congested Skin Serum. Pin points breakouts and soothes all skin types! I cant wait to try this out.
 Benefit Cosmetics - Dream Screen. I was most excited when I saw Benefit in my box as I have always wanted to try it out! Now I can. Shake well and apply on to clean skin before heading out in to the beautiful sun. 
 UNANI - Aloe Vera Gel. Aloe Vera Gel is amazing stuff! I have been using it for years and so this was a lovely treat inside. Its soothes your skin to help it re cover from a day in the sunshine. 

Overall for my first BirchBox I am really pleased and will be continuing my subscription. 

For £5 to spend online with them please click my link below 


No comments:

Post a Comment