Monday 29 June 2015

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick Ruby Tuesday-715 Review

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick Ruby Tuesday-715

Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog! Today I will be reviewing Max Factors Lipstick in Ruby Tuesday - 715!
I revived this lipstick from a SoPost campaign. It came a few weeks ago. In this lovely gold cover the very vibrant red lipstick not only looks sleek and fashionable but will make you stand out in the crowd! 
This stunning ruby red colour goes with all hair colours! As a blonde this works really well with my hair. A lady I work with who also uses this lipstick has dark hair and it also looks really good on her! 

You can wear this lipstick with a evening dress or to the office! Its a very diverse colour. 

I personally love Max Factors makeup range and I use many of their products! 


No comments:

Post a Comment