Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Body Shop Tea Tree Clearing Lotion

TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING LOTION


Today I will be reviewing the The Body Shops Tea Tree skin clearing lotion. It retails at £3.00 for a 15ml and £8.00 for 50ml. I apply this on to my skin every evening after I have washed my face. It makes my skin feel very hydrated and smooth. It boasts it gives clearer looking skin which I agree with! I do tend to get quite spotty which is not good but since using the Tea Tree range my skin has calmed down and has given me a boost of confidence. I find myself wearing less and less make up! I put this down to this amazing product. 

 Apply to your face and neck every day for the best results. Its quite a strong smelling product of Tea Tree but its not bad. I only need a pea size amount to cover my face as it goes a very long way. The lotion feels silky and cool. Leaves your skin extremely soft! I use this along side the The Body Shop Tea Tree Toner , Tea Tree Foaming Cleanser and Tea Tree Mask. This has to be my fav product out of the tea tree range. 


MWAH!! xx

Please note - My reviews are not paid for and not sponsored. 

No comments:

Post a Comment