Tuesday 30 June 2015

The Body Shop Seaweed Facial Exfoliator


SEAWEED PORE-CLEANSING FACIAL EXFOLIATOR


Today I will be reviewing a product I can not live without! The Body Shop seaweed facial exfoliating product. It retails at £10 for a 75ml tube. I discovered the body shop and their products last year. I am amazed at what I have been missing out on. 

I have been using this product to exfoliate my skin. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and smooth. Massage this on to wet skin and then rinse of with warm water. Instantly after using this my skin feels smoother and a lot cleaner. 

 I tend to use this amazing product along side with the Vitamin E moisturizing cream. It retails at £11 for a 50ml pot but a little of this goes a very long way. I usually use slightly bigger than a pea sized amount and it will do my whole face, 


Please see the below links to The Body Shop products I have mentioned in this post
Vitamin E Moisture Cream - http://www.thebodyshop.co.uk/shop-by-range/vitamin-e/vitamin-e-moisture-cream.aspx

Thank you for checking back all! Mwah xx

 Please note all my reviews are unpaid and un sponsored.

No comments:

Post a Comment